Apple Pay is now available in more than two million retail locations, The Business Times reports. In addition, new merchants such as Crate & Barrel, Chick-fil-A, and Au Bon Pain have begun rolling out Apple Pay in their stores. Last year, Apple set a goal to make Apple Pay available in 1.5 million locations by the end of 2015, and not only has the company exceeded that goal, but Apple notes the volume of in-app purchases using Apple Pay have more than doubled in the last six months of the year, as compared to the first half of 2015. Further, according to a survey by Pymnts and InfoScout, in October 16.6 percent of people who own newer iPhones had tried Apple Pay, a jump from only 9 percent in November 2014, shortly after the service launched in the U.S.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS