USA Technologies has announced that it will be bringing Apple Pay support to its self-serve retail payment solutions, effectively adding about 200,000 new acceptance points for Apple Pay across categories of equipment including vending machines, coffee brewers, kiosks, laundry equipment, parking pay stations, and other self-serve appliances through the United States. The company’s flagship ePort cashless payments technologies are designed to be incorporated into small ticket, unattended retail applications such as food vending machines, and have already been incorporating NFC technology for the past decade, making the addition of Apple Pay support a logical extension.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?