Apple could announce the availability of the Beatles on the iTunes Store in a commercial to air during next month’s Super Bowl. According to a report by the Toronto Sun, Apple is planning a special announcement in a Super Bowl ad on February 4th. The newspaper reports that music from the Beatles could be available through iTunes as soon as next month, with Apple being given an “exclusive three-month, restricted deal” allowing iTunes to offer remastered Beatles songs online. A report by a Beatles fan website yesterday said that at least one Beatles album will be available on Valentine’s Day next month.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?