Apple is pledging $100 million in “iPads, computers and other tools” to President Barack Obama’s ConnectED initiative. The Associated Press reports that a number of companies have committed around $750 million in total toward the goal of connecting more students to high-speed Internet. Obama’s ConnectED initiative has the goal of connecting 99 percent of American students to high-speed Internet within five years of its June announcement.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off