Apple has released the fourth betas for iOS 11.4.1 and tvOS 11.4.1, only one week after the company pushed out its third round of the two minor releases. The release notes continue to provide no information on anything that’s changed, meaning they’re likely just addressing issues that are too minor to even be noteworthy. A third beta of watchOS 4.3.2 also appeared today, slightly later in the cycle compared to its iPhone/iPad and Apple TV counterparts.
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22
- Apple Store Portland set to reopen February 22
- iOS and iPadOS 14.5 reveal new features, including ‘Scribble’ and revamped app purchase sheet
- Apple supplier Foxconn says chip crunch has limited impact
- Apple working on MagSafe battery pack for iPhone
- iPhone SE or iPhone XR: Which one to buy?
- Score a brand new Razer Opus noise-canceling headphones at 25% off