Apple has posted its new iPhone 3G TV advertisement, named “Hallway.” First shown during today’s WWDC keynote address, the ad features a spy theme, with a mysterious package being moved down a hallway, and opened up to reveal an iPhone 3G. The narration says: “It’s finally here: the first phone to beat the iPhone. It surfs the web and downloads data twice as fast, for half the price. Introducing the new iPhone 3G.” The video is available for viewing now on Apple’s web site.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150