Apple has added a new online support service that aims to solve common iPod problems using one of five recommended solutions—Reset, Retry, Restart, Reinstall, or Restore. Called “The Five Rs Assistant,” the automated service walks you through the steps to fix an ailing iPod until one of the “Five Rs” works for you. In addition, Apple has also updated its iPod+iTunes Service & Support page.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150