Apple has posted a PDF-formatted Features Guide for the iPod touch. The 85-page guide covers virtually all aspects of the device’s features, interface, and connectivity. According to the guide, the iPod touch will come with a pack-in stand for viewing video and photo slideshows, and will allow users to display playback controls when the device is locked with a double-click of the Home button. The guide also explains the iTunes Wi-Fi Music Store in detail; for example, songs purchased from the store are placed in a “Purchased on (name of the iPod)” playlist, as well as the traditional “Purchased” playlist, when the touch is synced with the user’s computer.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off