For those independent companies and individuals looking to make cases for Apple’s latest iPods, the company has now posted dimensional drawings for the newly announced second-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod shuffle. Apple says that the dimensional drawings “will provide you with all of the measurements you need to get started.” Technical information for hardware developers is available only from Apple via its “Made for iPod” program.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today