Apple has posted the two new iPod+iTunes ads that were shown earlier today during the Apple keynote presentation. The commercials are more colorful and more “illustrated” than previous ads. Both spots feature the song “Flathead” by The Fratellis.
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150
- Google Calendar and Docs now have App Store privacy labels
- New Zealand students create prototype Samoan language learning app
- Get professional sound quality with the Mackie CR-X for $124
- Minnesota bigwigs lobby for App Store and Play Store reform
- Black ‘Hometown’ photographers featured on latest shot on iPhone video
- Camera operator on ‘Cherry’ reveals complex drone shots