Apple has posted its latest iPad television ad online. Beginning with the question “What is iPad?,” the 30-second spot goes on to call the device “thin” and “beautiful,” saying it “goes anywhere and lasts all day.” While showing the device’s automatic screen reorientation, the ad says “there’s no right way or wrong way,” before exclaiming that the iPad is “crazy powerful” and “magical.” The ad claims that “you already know how to use it,” describing it as “200,000 apps and counting,” “all the world’s websites in your hands,” “video,” “photos,” and “more books than you could read in a lifetime.” The claim that “it’s already a revolution, and it’s only just begun” closes the advertisement, which features a male narrator and “Gold Lion” by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs in the background. As noted by Mac Rumors, the ad also pays homage to a prior Apple advertisement for the Newton PDA. The “What is iPad” ad is available for viewing now on Apple’s website.
- Russian antitrust authority fines Apple $12 million
- The official MagSafe Charger crops to an all-time low, now only $30
- Apple TV+ ‘Killers of the Flower Moon’ first look image revealed online
- Apple TV Siri support arrives in New Zealand, Ireland and Austria
- Apple TV+ documentary ‘The Me You Can’t See’ to debut May 21
- Should you buy the iPhone SE in 2021?
- Should you buy the iPhone XR in 2021?
- Top Apple Health executive leaving the company
- Apple TV Plus may have more than 40 million users
- US lawmaker questions Apple CEO in regards to forced Uyghur labour report