Apple has posted the video of this week’s special event from New York on its YouTube channel, providing another way for users who missed the live streamed version to watch the video. For Apple TV users, Apple’s own Events app also provides access to the recent video, as well as older events and announcements, and Apple also continues to maintain its Apple Keynotes Podcast for those who prefer to watch it that way.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera