Apple is now offering a QuickTime video-on-demand version of its “The Beat Goes On” Special Event held yesterday in San Francisco. The video runs nearly one and a half hours, and includes Apple CEO Steve Jobs’ introductions of the new iPod nano, iPod classic, and iPod touch, as well as an appearance by Starbucks founder Howard Schultz.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?