Apple has released Remote 1.1, the first update to its iTunes and Apple TV remote control application for iPhone and iPod touch. New in Remote 1.1 is the ability to create Genius playlists and create and edit playlists in iTunes directly from the application. Remote 1.1 is available as a free download from the App Store for all iPhone and iPod touch users running software 2.0 or later.
- Apple awards $410 million to II-IV, an AR tech company
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document