Apple has posted three new iPhone advertisements on its website, including one which was featured in this evening’s broadcast of “CSI: Miami.” Alongside “Bet,” which focuses on the device’s Internet features under the premise of winning a bet, is “Music Store,” which shows off the iTunes Wi-Fi Music Store’s music browsing, previewing, purchasing, and downloading features while the narrator speaks about doing the same activities in a traditional brick-and-mortar music store. Finally, “Brilliant” focuses on the iPhone’s Google Maps application, highlighting the location feature, in concert with the directions feature. All three commercials are now available for viewing at apple.com/iphone.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today