Apple is planning to launch sales of pre-made ringtones, possibly as early as next week, according to a new report. Citing unnamed music industry executives, Cnet reports that the new ringtones are meant as a convenience, as iPhone users can already create their own ringtones through iTunes. The report also states that the new offerings will be announced at next week’s Apple event, if managers can get the files ready in time. iLounge will be reporting live from Apple’s event, which will begin at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time on September 9.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150