Apple is withdrawing its iPhone 4 from the market in India after relaunching it earlier this year, The Times of India reports. A trade partner said the phone was being pulled from all markets. Another trade partner told the Times the iPhone 4 had served its purpose by doubling the Indian iPhone consumer base in one year. It’s noted that the iPhone 4S is now Apple’s top-selling phone in India, as a recent buyback offer doubled sales of the device.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS