Apple has pushed the shipment dates on iPhone 4S pre-orders in Australia back to ensure U.S. and European pre-orders are fulfilled, according to a new report. Citing information from an Australian Apple service representative, TUAW reports that Australian pre-orders have been delayed by one to two weeks compared to other territories. Customers who pre-ordered the device on October 7—the first day one could do so—will have to wait until October 21-28 to receive their handset. As noted in the report, Apple quoted its Australian customers a shipping date of October 14 during the order process, leading to frustration and anger for those who are now left waiting while users in other parts of the world are receiving their new iPhones.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off