Apple is accelerating its beta cycle, with a second round of beta releases of iOS 12 and watchOS 5 this week. Yesterday saw the tenth beta of iOS 12, build 16A5364a, which had the unusual addition of being announced to previous iOS 12 users via a pop-up notification, and earlier today Apple rolled out the ninth beta of watchOS 5 (build 16R5360a). Both of these come only four days after Apple released the ninth and eighth betas, respectively, although as of this writing, no new tvOS 12 beta has yet appeared. With a release of all of the new OS versions expected by this time next month, the latest betas are down to polishing up performance and fixing bugs.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150