With the release of iOS 11.1, tvOS 11.1 and watchOS 4.1 likely imminent given the limited updates in the last round of betas, Apple has moved on and released betas of iOS 11.2, watchOS 4.2, and tvOS 11.2 to developers. The beta version of iOS 11.2 is of particular interest as it adds SiriKit support for the upcoming HomePod speaker. In a blog post, Apple encouraged developers to make sure that their app’s use of SiriKit — which has been available since iOS 10 — is up to date. The HomePod will include support for Siri commands to third-party apps and send those requests over to a connected iPhone or iPad (where the app is actually hosted) for processing.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today