During today’s iPhone event Apple debuted Cards, a new iOS application designed to allow users to create professional quality greeting cards on their iPhone to be printed and mailed out directly by Apple. Users will be able to choose between 21 different designs and add their own text and photos and Apple will print out a 4” x 6” letterpress card and mail it to the recipient. Cards mailed to U.S. recipients will be tracked via the U.S. Postal Service barcode and the sender will be notified of delivery status via Push Notification. Cards will be available from the App Store on October 12th. The app will be a free download with in-app purchases used to buy individual cards: $3 for U.S. destinations or $5 for international destinations, includes the card, the envelope and the mailing costs.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS