Apple has released a fifth series of developer betas for iOS 12.1, tvOS 12.1, and watchOS 5.1, again only a week after the fourth betas were released for Apple’s mobile and television operating systems. As with the prior betas, the release notes contain no specific information on what’s changed, or even on what’s being worked on, although prior reports hav suggested that iOS 12.1 will include the promised Group FaceTime and Dual-SIM Standby (DSDS) features. Details on what’s new in watchOS 5.1 and tvOS 12.1 remain considerably more vague. A new public beta of iOS 12.1 will also likely be coming soon via Apple’s Beta Software Program.
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series