Apple has released a fifth set of betas for iOS 11.1, tvOS 11.1, and watchOS 4.1 to registered developers, the third release in under a week. The number for the latest iOS 11.1 beta is only one digit from the previous release, showing that Apple seems to be pushing out minor tweaks to its operating system for testing ahead of the iPhone X release next week. The release notes for both platforms mostly indicate bug fixes, and it’s unclear what new changes were made. Recent reports also suggest that iOS 11.1 may add support for Apple Pay Cash, with Apple’s corporate and retail employees already testing the feature, although it doesn’t appear to have yet been unlocked in the developer betas.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150