After developers complained that the iOS 11.2 beta wasn’t available for their new iPhone X devices, Apple pushed out a compatible version late Friday afternoon. Developers who had already updated to the iOS 11.2 beta on their older devices initially had no way to restore their iCloud or iTunes backups onto Apple’s newest iPhone, as a backup cannot be restored onto an iPhone running an older iOS version. The quick fix issued by Apple ensures that developers can now load their backups onto the iPhone X and proceed with their work.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today