Apple has rapidly released iOS 6.1.1 for the iPhone 4S to fix issues users of that model were experiencing with iOS 6.1. A report earlier today noted that two European mobile operators were telling iPhone 4S users to avoid updating to iOS 6.1 due to a 3G connectivity issue. This is notably not the same version of iOS 6.1.1 that was released last week to developers, sporting Japan-focused updates to Apple’s Maps application; those updates will follow in a subsequent release.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera