Apple has rapidly released iOS 6.1.1 for the iPhone 4S to fix issues users of that model were experiencing with iOS 6.1. A report earlier today noted that two European mobile operators were telling iPhone 4S users to avoid updating to iOS 6.1 due to a 3G connectivity issue. This is notably not the same version of iOS 6.1.1 that was released last week to developers, sporting Japan-focused updates to Apple’s Maps application; those updates will follow in a subsequent release.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS