Apple has released iTunes 10.0.1, the latest update to its media purchasing, management, and synchronization software. According to Apple’s release notes, iTunes 10.0.1 adds the ability for users to Like or Post about music to the company’s Ping social network directly from the iTunes library, and a new Ping Sidebar. In addition, it fixes issues involving picture quality when on-screen controls are visible, crashes when interacting with album artwork in a separate window, performance of some third-party visualizers, empty iTunes library and playlists, and incompatibility issues with some third-party shared libraries. iTunes 10.0.1 is available now via Apple’s Software Update utility or as a direct download from apple.com/itunes/.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS