Apple has released iTunes 10.4.1, the latest update to its digital media management software. According to Apple’s release notes, the new version fixes a problem where the media keys on some third-party keyboards would work inconsistently, addresses issues with adding artwork to songs and videos, resolves an issue which may cause iTunes to become unresponsive when purchasing an HD movie, fixes a problem where iTunes may take longer than expected to open after waking your Mac from sleep, and addresses issues with VoiceOver support. iTunes 10.4.1 is available now via Apple’s Software Update utility or as a free download from apple.com/itunes.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS