Apple has released iTunes 10.5, ahead of tomorrow’s launch of iOS 5 and iCloud. According to the release notes, iTunes 10.5 offers support for iTunes in the Cloud, Automatic Downloads, the ability to download previous purchases, the ability to sync with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 5, and support for Wi-Fi synching. iTunes 10.5 is available now via Apple’s Software Update utility or as a direct download from apple.com/itunes.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS