Apple has released iTunes 8.2, the latest version of its digital media management software. According to Apple’s release notes, iTunes 8.2 supports “iPhone or iPod touch with the iPhone 3.0 Software Update,” and also includes “many accessibility improvements and bug fixes.” In April, Apple began providing registered iPhone developers with a pre-release version of iTunes 8.2, which was required to activate the later beta versions of iPhone OS 3.0. iTunes 8.2 is available now through Apple’s Software Update utility or as a free download from apple.com/itunes.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off