Apple today released iTunes 9.0.3, the latest update to its digital media management software. According to the release notes, the update “provides a number of important bug fixes,” including a fix for iTunes ignoring users’ “Remember password for purchases” settings, a fix for problems when syncing some Smart Playlists and Podcasts with iPods, resolution for a problem recognizing when an iPod is connected, and various stability and performance issue fixes. iTunes 9.0.3 is available now via Apple’s Software Update utility and as direct download from itunes.com.
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off