Apple has released a minor maintenance update to its Remote application for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad devices. Remote 2.0.1 addresses a number of issues in the Remote 2.0 update released earlier this month, including performance when using Remote on an iPhone with Bluetooth enabled, problems browsing artists with a large number of albums, issues waking up computers when using Home Sharing, connecting to an iTunes library or Apple TV and with Wi-Fi network connections. Remote 2.0.1 is available from the App Store as a free download and should appear as an automatic update for current users.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?