Somewhat surprisingly, Apple this morning quietly released a new red-colored iPhone 4 Bumper as part of its partnership with the (PRODUCT) RED campaign, which shares profits as a donation to the Global Fund to fight AIDS in Africa. This is the first update to the Bumper since the original version’s openings were reconfigured to accommodate the subsequent CDMA iPhone 4, and the first new color option. Available for the same $29 as the rest of the line, Apple’s website lists it as shipping in 4-6 business days with no in-store availability at this time. Considering the near certainty of a newly redesigned iPhone being launched next month, the timing is odd, and a likely sign that Apple will keep the iPhone 4 and 4S around for at least another year.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150