Apple has released a second set of developer betas for iOS 12.1, tvOS 12.1, and watchOS 5.1, two weeks after the release of the first set of betas. Apple has not yet published release notes on the developer downloads page for this round of betas, but recent reports have suggested that the iOS 12.1 will add dual-SIM support for the new 2018 iPhone models, along with Group FaceTime and a collection of new emoji. A public beta of iOS 12.1 is also available through Apple’s Beta Software Program.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS