Apple has released the second developer betas for iOS 9.3.2 and watchOS 2.2.1. As with the prior beta, the sparse release notes and minor version numbers suggest that the betas are primarily focused on bug fixes and performance improvements and do not likely include any new user-facing features. The new betas are available to registered developers from Apple’s Developer Site; those developers who installed the necessary beta configuration profiles for the prior beta cycle should also automatically see the new betas appear as an over-the-air update.
- Apple awards $410 million to II-IV, an AR tech company
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document