Apple has publicly released watchOS 3.2 for the Apple Watch, adding the long-rumoured Theater Mode feature along with SiriKit to allow developers to integrate watchOS apps with Siri. The new Theater Mode feature, which can be enabled from the Control Center, allows users to mute the sound and disable “Wake Screen on Wrist Raise” with a single button, thereby preventing the Watch from lighting up automatically when the wrist is raised. Haptic notifications are still received unless the user also enabled Do Not Disturb, and the screen can still be lit up manually by tapping on it or pressing the Digital Crown; Apple Watch Series 2 users can also still use the Digital Crown to discreetly peek at their Watch screen.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150