Apple has removed the small disclaimer stating “Use requires minimum new 2 year activation plan” from the end of all online iPhone ads. The revised ads began appearing online sometime yesterday evening, and have now apparently replaced the older ads appearing on televisions nationwide. What this means for the rumors that the iPhone would be available with prepaid service, or whether the text was simply removed without a change in policy, is not clear.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off