In a rare move ahead of next week’s expected earnings report, Apple CEO Steve Jobs revealed the company’s holiday financial numbers during his speech at Macworld Expo. Jobs reported that Apple had its highest revenues ever—$5.7 billion. “One for the records,” said Jobs. In addition, the Apple boss noted that Apple retail stores had their first $1 billion revenue quarter.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150