Apple has begun sending out emails to customers who purchased iTunes LP or iTunes Extras content prior to the release of Apple TV Software 3.0, informing them that updated files are now available. As Apple revealed in a Support document last week, the new Apple TV software requires updated iTunes LP and iTunes Extras files to work properly. The emails states, “We have updated the iTunes LP that was included with [Album title and artist] so that it can now be viewed on Apple TV in addition to your Mac or PC.” The email includes a direct “Check for Available Downloads” link, as well as step-by-step instructions on how to do so manually. It also notes that the updated files will automatically replace currently existing versions, and that the new files must be synced with the Apple TV.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off