Following an award of $119 million in damages from Samsung earlier this month, Apple is now seeking a permanent injunction against Samsung that would prevent the sale of any past and future Samsung devices that infringe upon its patents, notes FOSS Patents. In a motion filed late on Friday, the proposed injunction relates not only to products covered in the recent trial but also any “software or code capable of implementing any Infringing Feature, and/or any feature not more than colorably different thereform,” thereby extending to future Samsung devices. Based on the past history of such motions between both companies, it seems unlikely that such an injunction will be granted.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch