Apple is looking for two interns for its iPod software team, according to new postings on the company’s jobs site. “The iPod SW Platform team is seeking an enthusiastic intern. This position requires a self-motivated, flexible individual with strong technical and communication skills who can contribute in a team environment.” Apple said duties may include: development of testing tools and automated testing solutions; prototyping new features and capabilities; bug isolation and reporting; and writing and managing test cases.
- Enjoy as much as $300 Off on Apple Watch Series 5
- ‘Boys State’ deleted scene shows up in time for Oscar nominations
- Saturn Awards mention nominees ‘Amazing Stories’, ‘Servant’ and ‘For All Mankind’
- International Women’s Day challenge now active on Apple Watch
- Apple partnering with Malala Yousafzai for original content
- Apple AR/VR headset to launch next year, reports Kuo
- Apple to shift 10% of iPhone 12 production to India
- MacBook Pro with Mini-LED to launch this year
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!
- Apple Watch continues to be the smartwatch leader