Apple has revealed that it will release its second fiscal quarter results on April 20. As usual, the release will be followed by a conference call to discuss the financial results, which will begin at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time. iLounge will be providing coverage of the call. Notably, Apple may wait until the earnings release to announce sales figures for the iPad 2; in addition, if rumors regarding a later than normal iPhone launch are true, it is possible that some clues could be given during the conference call. Possible component shortages, such as those rumored for iPod batteries and touch panel displays, could also be addressed during the call, possibly making for one of the more interesting calls in recent memory.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150