Apple shares hit an all-time high today, helped by an upbeat analyst note about holiday iPod sales. Shares of Apple rose $1.56 to $85.61 on the Nasdaq Stock Market, reaching an all-time closing high. The stock was boosted by a report from Piper Jaffray analyst Gene Munster that said Apple could sell as many as 14 to 15 million iPods this quarter. “While it is way too early to make a call on December quarter iPod results, we have analyzed the first month of NPD data (October) for the quarter and found that it suggests iPod units of 14-15 million,” Munster said in the report.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?