Apple has begun to ship its iPad Camera Connection Kit to customers who pre-ordered the accessory. Unlike other Apple iPad accessories, the Camera Connection Kit wasn’t available for pre-order until March 29, and was listed as shipping in “late April;” a shipment notification received by iLounge claims the dongle set will arrive by April 22. The iPad Camera Connection Kit includes two separate 30-pin connectors, one with an SD card slot, and the other with a USB port that can be used to attach most digital cameras. A recent report claimed that the USB-to-iPad connector may also provide support for USB audio devices, although this has yet to be confirmed. For more information on the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit, see our First Look article.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?