Apple has set up a new Rewind 2009 section on the iTunes Store showcasing best-selling and critically acclaimed music, movies, TV shows, applications, audiobooks and podcasts of 2009. Content is divided into sections by type of media, with music, movies, TV shows and audiobooks showing iTunes Store selected “Best of 2009” content alongside the top sellers for the year in each category, while the podcasts section shows only “Best of 2009” content separated into audio and video categories. The App Store Rewind 2009 section is separated into Games and Apps and presented with iTunes’ chosen “Best of 2009” applications alongside top sellers in each category. It is unclear whether the top selling apps have been selected by unit sales or total gross sales, but it is noteworthy that the top-ranking apps do include some of the more expensive offerings on the App Store such as the Navigon MobileNavigator and TomTom navigation apps. Top ranking games include The Sims 3, Need for Speed Undercover, Tiger Woods PGA Tours, Assassin’s Creed, Civilization Revolution, Rock Band, and Flight Control.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera