iLounger ‘philipbe’ in the forums notes that Apple has canceled his order for a 15GB iPod placed on July 9 and upgraded the order to a new 20GB iPod on Sept. 8. MacFixit posted that the same thing happened to one of its readers. “On Sept 3, 2003 I ordered an engraved 15GB iPod for my son’s birthday. Today I received an email from Apple telling me that the original order had been cancelled and replaced with an order for the new 20GB iPod.” If your 15GB or 30GB iPod order has been upgraded, please let us know.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off