Apple has updated the Apple Store iPhone app introducing a new Express Checkout feature. The Apple Store app allows iPhone users to lookup and purchase products from the online Apple Store or reserve products at any U.S. Apple Store for local pickup. Users can also use the app to request help and make Genius Bar and One to One reservations and users in the U.S. and the Netherlands can take advantage of EasyPay to make self-serve purchases in an Apple Retail Store using an iPhone 4/4S to scan the product barcode and complete the purchase transaction directly within the app. Apple Store 2.2 now allows users to save their account information for online purchase to expedite the checkout process and iPhone 4S users in the U.S. can now let Apple Store Specialists know when they’re approaching the Apple Store for a pickup so products can be ready by the time the user arrives. Apple Store requires iOS 5.0 or later and is available from the App Store as a free download.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150