Apple Stores are starting to get more gold iPhone 5s units in stock, as iLounge has seen firsthand. From what we gather, there now appears to be more available gold 5s inventory than there was on launch day. However, supply is still extremely limited, with stores running out of stock as quickly as the phones arrive. A recent report noted that Apple has asked suppliers to increase production of the gold iPhone 5s. More silver iPhone 5s models also seem to be available in stores now.
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22
- Apple Store Portland set to reopen February 22
- iOS and iPadOS 14.5 reveal new features, including ‘Scribble’ and revamped app purchase sheet
- Apple supplier Foxconn says chip crunch has limited impact
- Apple working on MagSafe battery pack for iPhone
- iPhone SE or iPhone XR: Which one to buy?
- Score a brand new Razer Opus noise-canceling headphones at 25% off