Apple has announced on its investor page that it will release its second quarter 2013 financial results at 5 p.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, April 23. During the financial quarter, the company released a 128GB version of its fourth-generation iPad, and also released Wi-Fi + Cellular versions of the iPad mini and fourth-generation iPad in China. In the prior quarter, Apple announced revenue of $54.45 billion and net quarterly profit of $13.1 billion.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS