A new report claims that Apple will introduce a SDK for its TV products at its Worldwide Developers Conference. Citing an anonymous source, BGR briefly reports that the SDK will allow third-party developers to create software for “Apple’s TV products”; considering that the company has yet to introduce an HDTV set, it seems likely that the SDK will initially target the Apple TV set top box, and may allow apps tailored to that device to run on the rumored HDTV when it is released. Apple will kick off WWDC on Monday with a Keynote Address, which is scheduled to begin at 10:00 a.m. PT.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?