Apple is planning to add an 8GB iPhone 3GS to its lineup, potentially replacing the current 8GB iPhone 3G, according to a new report. Based on screenshots from an internal Rogers Wireless memo, Boy Genius Report states that the company is in the process of shipping black 8GB iPhone 3GS units to its stores. While pricing is not mentioned in the partially obscured memo, it does inform readers to continue selling through available stock of the 8GB iPhone 3G while receiving the new handsets, and refers to a “smooth transition over to the new piece,” indicating that Apple may plan to replace the 3G model with the lower-capacity 3GS at the same price point of $99.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch